25 Aug 10 Move In and Out Cleaning Tips
1. Work from the top to bottom,inside to outside, to avoid getting what you just cleaned dirty again.
2. Do one room at a time to avoid unfinished jobs.
3. Use good rubber or vinyl gloves to protect your skin.
4. Dust before vacuuming or mopping the floors.
5. Clean ceiling with broom or extendable duster then wipe light fixtures with damp cloth and check they do not have any dead insects in them.
6. Repair cracks in walls and touch up paint. Scrub with mild all-purpose cleaner; don’t forget around light switches and doorknobs to erase fingerprints and marks.
7. Steam-clean carpets if possible, or sprinkle with baking soda and vacuum vigorously
8. Using a multi-purpose cleaner wipe down the interior and the exterior of all cabinets and closets.
9. Sweep and clean the exterior of the house including balcony, patio and doors
10. Remove all of the shelves and drawers from the refrigerator and place in the dishwasher. Wipe down the interior of the refrigerator, being certain to remove any food build-up.
Find a room by room Cleaning Checklist here @ https://www.tsmmoving.com/moveinmoveoutcleaning/