13 Oct What to Expect on Moving Day
- The moving crew will arrive by the time indicated on the confirmation email you received when booking your move.
Allow extra time in winter months when trucks may be delayed due to weather and or poor road conditions.
- The driver will introduce themselves, do a walk-through with you , review paperwork and collect a moving deposit. If you have any questions about your Moving deposit please contact the dispatcher directly.
- The crew will prepare the truck for loading, hook up ramps and lay down floor runners to protect your floors and carpets from getting dirty.
- Any items requiring disassembly will be careful taken apart by crew and re-assembled on delivery
- Movers will provide wardrobe boxes for you to use on moving day . This allows you to keep items on hangers.
- Furniture will be padded and shrink wrapped for safe relocation in the truck which reduces the chances of scratches and dents when driving.
- Once the truck is loaded the driver will confirm the delivery address and meet you at your new home.
- On completion of your move the driver will confirm all items are off the truck and review final costs before leaving you to enjoy your new home. If you require the crew can stick around after to help unpack and remove empty boxes for recycling.
Ensure there is someone available at the unload address to direct moving crews with heavy furniture to appropriate rooms.