- Our Calgary Movers will arrive by the time indicated on the confirmation email you received when booking your move.
Moving Tip : Allow extra time in winter months when moving trucks may be delayed due to weather and or poor road conditions.
- Your driver will introduce themselves, do a walk-through with you, review paperwork and collect a moving deposit. If you have any questions about your Moving deposit please contact the office directly at 403-216-3700.
- Your Moving Crew will prepare the moving truck for loading, hook up ramps and lay down floor runners to protect your floors and carpets from getting dirty on Moving Day.
- Any items requiring disassembly will be carefully taken apart by the moving crew and re-assembled on delivery.
- Your Movers will provide wardrobe boxes for you to use on moving day. This allows you to keep items on hangers and avoid extra packing.
- Your furniture will be padded and shrink wrapped for safe relocation in the moving truck which reduces the chances of scratches and dents when driving as well as prevent your items from getting dirty.
- Once the moving truck is loaded your driver will confirm the delivery address and meet you at your new home for unloading.
- On completion of your move, your driver will confirm all items are off the moving truck and review final costs before leaving you to enjoy your new home. If you require the moving crew can stick around after to help unpack and remove empty boxes for recycling.
Ensure there is someone available at the unload address to direct moving crews with heavy furniture to appropriate rooms.